Thursday, April 14, 2011

Single..

2011年4月14日.. 星期四
单身的日子.. 第34天.. 阴

In fact ,
today is a Valentine's day..
but it seems none of my business..
cause I didn't have a boyfriend now..

After one month ..
I still was not have a boyfriend..
and I need ,
but no one can accompany me..
and no one love me..
Love has leave me alone..
I'm alone..
My Best Friend..
all got boyfriend accompany them ,
that's why I become alone..
no people chase me..
no one concern me any more ..
I miss when we're went out together..
but I think has no chance again..
cause they're got boyfriend already..
no need us any more..
and Me?
still alone with myself..

I feel this year..
I was no boyfriend in the whole year..
and I will be alone in this year..
Haiz.. =(
and I knew they're go Luna Bar in this Saturday..
no date us also..
when I hear this..
I feel so sad =(
cause I feel they're don't want go with us..
and feel us so trouble..
Nothing I can say when I hear that..

I'm feel alone..
who will accompany me?





No comments:

Post a Comment