Sunday, June 5, 2011

Single..

2011年6月4日.. Saturday..

A Tired Day..
Yesterday I went to sunway lagoon with my Best Friend..
Daisy & Alex..Toro & Brian..
they are the most cute and funny couple
I like to go out with them..
is comfortable and very playful..
What we also can play even we are very scare xD

2011年6月5日.. Sunday..

A Boring & Painful Day..
cause we're playing too excited..
Now I think all of us is very painful..
cause all body was so pain..
But however..
it is worth it =))

Bowiee..
Next time we go together =))
I promise will go with you^^
and this Sunday we go genting play together..
On? =)
Expect that =)
hope Sunday coming fast..
but hate also..
cause after Sunday..
we need to reopen school ady.. =(
SO SAD!!!
But after this holiday..
we will say goodbye with each other.. =(
I will miss you all =))

No comments:

Post a Comment