Saturday, March 31, 2012

2012 03 31 ♥ Love you more and more

Our feeling better and better.
I can't say out loud how much i love you now.
You really let me feel happiness with you.
Maybe sometimes you'll made me angry,
and ignored you.
But i never taken out you gave me the ring
even i'm very angry you.
You're the most important in my life now.
Did you knew it?


I never told you,
actually i'm very miss you everyday and every moment.
but sometimes i don't knew you got lied me or not?
I knew i can't suspect you,
because i could feel your heart inside only got me.
izzit?


I knew you won't go know any girls again.
Beacuse you got me right now,
i couldn't separate with you right now.


You're the one guy let me feel i couldn't without you.
You're the special the first and the last..
I hope it =)


Wish us happiness always and forever =)


*maybe this is only a shorted blogged,
but all was my heart wanted talk to you*

No comments:

Post a Comment