Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Single..

2011年4月20日.. 星期三
单身的日子.. 第40天.. 雨

I was so happy today..
Why?
Because I find someone accompany me =)
he was a funny guys xD
and I feel he so good..
but this is my intuition only..
In fact..
I don't know what kind of person he is..
cause we know a few days only..

We are always thinking the same thing..
Chat with him are so comfortable..
listening what he saying..
and we can discuss many thing..
and we talk very frankly..
that's I need..
I don't know that we will not become a couple..
cause I know enough about him..
I need more time to know him..

In fact..
I very happy..
cause he is a humor guys and will make me happy always..
together with him,
are no need hide anything with him..
cause we like to talk frankly =)

Whether he will be my next?


No comments:

Post a Comment