Sunday, April 24, 2011

No Single Life anymore..

2011年4月22日.. 星期五.. 晴..
单身的日子将在今天结束。

No Single Life anymore for me..
I got someone take care me and accompany me..
Izzit will forever?
who's know?

22th April..
7.35pm..
someone came my house pick up me..
and we go the curve to join his secondary gathering..
wow..
NERVOUS NERVOUS !!
but finally everything is fine and pretty good =)
his friend are kindly and friendly..
I feel pretty good with him..
he's a humor.. careful and considerate guys.. =)
but he not so tall.. erm..
taller than me little bit only ><
hmm..
but I hope it's not important for me..
Although I like my bf is tall..
but if you really like a guys..
You won't care anything..
cause you know you're like him, love him and need him.. =)

But..
at the next day..
we got a bit quarrel =(
it's no good!!
dislike this~
I scare I can't be a perfect girlfriend..
cause I will ask about myself be a perfect girlfriend..
I really want myself become a perfect girlfriend..
I get pressure in this respect.. =(
and I am very demanding of their own =(
Hope I can become a perfect girlfriend..


No comments:

Post a Comment